Our promise is to create a positive learning environment where children have a sense of belonging and well-being.
At Smart Kids, we recognize that early childhood is an extraordinary time that sets the stage for all the years to follow.
- All children are capable, curious and full of potential
- Children learn best through developmentally appropriate programs
- Parent engagement is important in a child’s development
- A child’s progress should be measurable
- Child-centered and individualized programs
- Programs rich in literacy and language
- Continuity in the curriculum through all ages
- A safe, warm and developmentally age-appropriate environment.
- Support for school-age children with their schoolwork, including a summer program that is recreational and enhancing to school curricula.
- Educators engage families regularly to understand and discuss each child’s individual needs
- Educators plan activities and lesson plans to foster every child’s learning through exploration, play and inquiry
- Families have opportunities to learn and provide feedback about their child’s progress by accessing online portfolios showcasing lesson plans, pictures and daily reports
- Educators are provided teacher training and supported by our Operations team
- Physical environments are safe, healthy and inviting
Balanced approach to learning
The Smart Kids program balances experiences that will address all areas of your child’s growth, development and learning.
We would love to meet you.
We currently have 10 locations in the Carolinas. We offer tours throughout the year. Come for a visit!