Our promise is to create a positive learning environment where children have a sense of belonging and well-being.
At Smart Kids, we recognize that early childhood is an extraordinary time that sets the stage for all the years to follow.
- All children are capable, curious and full of potential
- Children learn best through developmentally appropriate programs
- Parent engagement is important in a child’s development
- A child’s progress should be measurable
- Child-centered and individualized programs
- Programs rich in literacy and language
- Continuity in the curriculum through all ages
- A safe, warm and developmentally age-appropriate environment.
- Support for school-age children with their schoolwork, including a summer program that is recreational and enhancing to school curricula.
- Educators engage families regularly to understand and discuss each child’s individual needs
- Educators plan activities and lesson plans to foster every child’s learning through exploration, play and inquiry
- Families have opportunities to learn and provide feedback about their child’s progress by accessing online portfolios showcasing lesson plans, pictures and daily reports
- Educators are provided teacher training and supported by our Operations team
- Physical environments are safe, healthy and inviting
We would love to meet you.
We currently have 10 locations in the Carolinas. We offer tours throughout the year. Come for a visit!